YOU MUST HAVE MINIMUM 1-2 YEARS PRICING EXPERIENCE WORKING FOR A FREIGHT FORWARDER IN A PRICING ROLE FOR THIS POSITION, OR RELEVANT COLLEGE EXPERIENCE.
YOU MUST KNOW THE AIR & OCEAN CARRIER MARKETPLACE AND HAVE FAMILIARITY IN GATHERING RATE RESEARCH.
OCEAN & AIR OPERATIONS EXPERIENCE A PLUS BUT MUST HAVE A HEAVY BACKGROUND IN OCEAN FREIGHT.
POSITION IS AT GEORGE BUSH INTERCONTINENTAL AIRPORT. YOU MUST BE WITHIN A REASONABLE DAILY COMMUTE FOR THIS POSITION.
Our Pricing Coordinator’s responsibilities include:
- Extensive internal and external customer service support
- Manage, complete, and respond to customer pricing requests for new and existing customers in accordance with assigned due dates.
- Learn and understand available pricing tools.
- Provide organized notes on all quotes for effectively communicating the award to the operations team.
- Other duties or responsibilities as assigned according to the team and/or country-specific requirements.
- Customer service skills
- Excellent computer aptitude with a background in Microsoft Office programs / Windows operating system
- Knowledge of world geography
- The ability to work under pressure with deadlines
Benefits: 401(k), 401(k) matching, Dental insurance, Disability insurance, Employee assistance program, Employee discount, Flexible spending account, Health insurance, Health savings account, Life insurance, Paid time off, Tuition reimbursement, Vision insurance