Title: gBETA Houston Associate | 20 hours/week
Location: Houston, TX
October 12th – December 17th, 2021
Are you motivated to help startups grow? Use your entrepreneurial skills to work with high-growth startups participating in the gBETA Houston accelerator!
As a gBETA Associate, you will work closely with the gBETA team as well as the five participating startups for 20 hours per week. Tasks include:
- Participating in weekly meetings with startups in the cohort, and assisting with action items as assigned. Typical responsibilities include:
- Business development, branding, marketing, and sales;
- Analyzing product and market trends, identifying target customers, and generating leads; and
- Developing literature, marketing campaigns, and presentations to help startups build a brand and engage with customers.
- Assisting with executing the logistical aspects of the gBETA program
- Recruiting applicants to the gener8tor accelerator program
QUALIFICATIONS: Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and excitement about working with startups. We are looking for associates with diverse backgrounds and skillsets. No business experience is required!
Associates are part-time and paid $10/hour, 20 hours/week. Previous Associates have benefited from networking opportunities that have led to full-time employment with a startup or with gener8tor.
About gBETA: http://www.gbetastartups.com
gBETA is a program of nationally ranked startup accelerator gener8tor. gBETA is a free accelerator for early-stage companies. Each program is capped at five teams and requires no fees and no equity.
About gener8tor: http://www.gener8tor.com
gener8tor’s turnkey platform for the creative economy connects startup founders, musicians, artists, investors, universities, job seekers and corporations. The gener8tor platform includes pre-accelerators, accelerators, corporate programming, conferences, and fellowships.