The Staff Accountant is responsible for completing moderately complex accounting work in a team environment with limited supervision, with some latitude for independent judgment and decision making.
- Code invoices to appropriate income statement and balance sheet accounts
- Reconcile and analyze balance sheet accounts
- Prepare journal entries for corrections as necessary
- Prepare standard monthly journal entries
- Upload and verify manual journal entries for accuracy
- Work with operational and administrative centers to prepare adjustments and accruals for the monthly close process
- Analyze and compile variance explanations for P&L accounts during monthly close
- Perform analysis and prepare reports for special requests
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
All job offers are contingent upon completion of drug and background checks.
GC Services is an equal opportunity employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet