The Business Development Representative (BDR) will support the sale of the Gimmal suite of products and services and will be responsible for maximizing revenue, quota achievement, and ensuring the ongoing success of our clients.
- Analyze the enterprise content management market to identify competitors, their offerings, and their strategies in order to identify top opportunities for sales within the market.
- Handle lead call-downs before passing substantiated leads to account executives.
- Develop prospect dossier for all qualified leads to account executives.
- Review all prospects/customer accounts in order to analyze their status and current supplier relationships.
- Participate in coordinating prospects to attend promotion events/trade shows, and track/record actual attendance.
- Develop a prospecting strategy and begin implementing that strategy to ensure optimum outreach and sales management.
- Continue attracting new opportunities and manage the initial progress through sales stages, while developing new proactive ways to get prospects and generate sales leads.
- Create a strategy for building long-term rapport with customers, and identify the most cost-effective route for driving sales in the market.
- Collaborate with the sales team, and learn to act as a group member.
- Meet and/or exceed 100% to monthly quota as defined by management.
Keep informed of new products, services and other general information of interest to clients.
Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field of study
- Must be adept at forming and sustaining relationships with prospects
Consultative sales approach, strong negotiation skills, and excellent follow-through
- Solid history of quota achievement
- Outstanding written and verbal communication are required
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and prospects at many levels and with varying degrees of technical expertise
- Highly detail oriented, even in fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate successfully with internal and partner resources
Nice to Have:
- 1+ years’ successful experience in inside sales for enterprise software solutions
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Prior experience utilizing SharePoint
- Familiarity with the enterprise content management (ECM) space