· Make regular sales calls to designated retail store chain, broad market national regional and national accounts to cultivate customer relations and satisfaction with service provided.
· Demonstrate sales abilities through successful product presentations and constructing promotional plans for new and existing portfolio items.
· Showcase discipline and resourcefulness to meet/exceed assigned monthly quotas and placement objectives.
· Participate in sales meetings, on-site training, and winery/distiller tours to remain educated in the industry.
· Assist customers with inventory management responsibilities (product availability/new product placement and rotation of stock).
· Present self with integrity, professionalism, and commitment to Mint International.
· Work flexible hours which include early morning (i.e., 7:00 a.m.; 8:00 a.m. start times), evenings, and/or weekends.
· Overnight travel as required.
· Additional hours required during the peak season of October, November, and December.
· Perform other work-related duties and special projects as assigned.