Job Description Summary : We invite you to join a team of highly skilled emergency medical experts, pilots and mechanics!
Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment’s notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us.
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
Participate as an internal consultant to the Regional Director on issues including, but not limited to, operating metrics, financial performance, trends effecting our customers and budget development.
Develop strong partnerships with stakeholders to gather, understand and define data and reporting requirements, including development of multiple iterations to arrive at best solution to meet current/future needs. Develop (analytical tools) systems to monitor, analyze, and report key operating statistics utilizing Domo, Tableau, Power BI and other tools. Conduct detailed transportation provider cost analyses with cost savings recommendations. Assist in the preparation of financial client projections and reviews with operating departments. Review, modify, and ensure completion of all outside reporting required by contracts. Lead in the development of client educational materials that explain our operating performance, strategy and recommendations. Develop/analyze KPIs for weekly/monthly review, trend analysis, deconstruct as above. Primary conduit for Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) internal and external – client facing. Assist with annual budget and business plan development matrixing with GMR financial leaders. Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Accounting or Finance required
• At least three years of professional experience in finance and/or operational analysis. Business operations experience a plus. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
• Strong organization, project management, and problem-solving skills
• Exceptional analytical modeling and evaluation capabilities
• Effective oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Word, and ERP systems is required.
• Strong statistical background with experience in financial and/or operational projections | Job Description : WORKING CONDITIONS AND MENTAL/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
• Work is primarily performed in a typical office environment.
• May be required to sit for prolonged periods of time.
• May be required to lift and carry various equipment (50 lbs. or more).
• Walking, standing, stooping, bending, kneeling. :
Mental Requirements: Critical thinking skills with the ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.]
GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
• Patient Care – We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
• One Team – We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone.
• Innovation – We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
• Vigilance – We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
• Ownership – We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
• Citizenship – We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.
If your passion is flying and you have the skills to deliver patient care in missions where every second counts, apply today!
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled
Job ID: 2020-13396
Street: 7509 S Freeway
Post End Date: 1/18/2021