Goose Capital – Social Media Marketing Fellow
GOOSE Capital is an early-stage venture capital firm comprised of former Fortune 500 executives, industry leaders, and serial entrepreneurs.
The Goose Capital team is looking for a Social Media Marketing Specialist Fellow to join their growing team. The Social Media Marketing Fellow will be vital member of our team, ensuring that we successfully build our social media presence. As a fellow you will have a unique opportunity to work in a dynamic atmosphere and gain knowledge and experience on creatively crafting communication targeted for the entrepreneurial ecosystem and the venture capital community.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a passionate storyteller.
- Can grow major social media platforms (LI, IG, TW, CH) and integrate communication within these platforms.
- Graphic design skills (Canva, Figma, etc.). If you can create relevant and good-looking graphics to generate traction on social media platforms, you could be the person for us!
- Have copy writing experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Understand content marketing.
- Be comfortable in a hands-on and self-motivated role.
- Telling the story of their brand through engaging content.
- Interacting with their users and other brands in a meaningful way.
- Growing and engaging the social presence and community of their users.
- Building brand awareness.
- Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn management (creating content, managing feeds, driving engagement)
- Content creation/graphic design (social media content creation)
The remote fellowship is designed to be a collaborative and engaging in a productive working environment. Fellows will commit ~10 hours per week to their responsibilities. The program lasts through the school year and starts Aug 2021. We are happy to work with marketing students who want experience on their resume, and can work with them at any point in their school process.
The fellowship program is an unpaid program, however Goose Capital works with your university to position you for class credits and/or stipends paid by the university where applicable. The experience and the access to mentors is un-paralleled. It is our hope that we will be able to provide strong recommendations to the fellows in order top secure a position in the future.