2021 Global Management Trainee Program (GMT)- APAC-BU China
AB InBev Global Management Trainee Program
We can only grow at the pace of our talent. This program will prepare you for a fast-track career at AB InBev. It’s part of our drive to recruit, develop & retain people better than ourselves.
Our Global Management Trainee Program fast-tracks the careers of the brightest, most driven university graduates through an 18-month rotation that offers in-depth exposure to our business operations and global projects.
GMT Program Highlights
- To develop a deep understanding of our business, you will be immersed into functional areas such as Sales & Marketing, and Operations & Logistics during an 18-month period.
- Your experience will begin with an induction to our company’s culture, vision, and strategy. You’ll join other trainees from around the world and meet our CEO and senior leaders.
On The Job Experience
- We know you are a high-achiever and want to be given the opportunity to have real impact in our business. Being a GMT, you will be able to achieve this from day one.
Fast Career Growth With Senior Leadership Exposure
- Your training is just the foundation. Your first role is where you’ll make a difference, and the rest of your career at AB InBev is where you will leave your mark and have an impact. From entry-level to Zone President, everyone has a seat at the table and is expected to bring their best every single day.
Who are we looking for?
You’ll need to be ambitious, curious, bold and resilient, ready to take on tough challenges and be determined to deliver results. We’re looking for a global mindset and a desire to connect with people at all levels. We prize a sense of ownership and a desire to make an impact.
You own your future, and the speed of your career growth will depend on your talent, efforts, and results.
- Students graduate between July 1st, 2019 and July 31st, 2021.
- Bachelor degree required, preferably in Engineering, Business or Science or related degree
- Work authorization in the country for which the application is being submitted
- Geographical mobility
- High proficiency in both written and oral English
- Quickly adapt to a new environment
- Innovative and strategic
- Strong analytical skills
- Cross-functional interest
- Ambitious and self-driven
- Adaptive, comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to effectively manage several projects at the same time
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong leadership and influencing skills