Associate Integrated Producer
The Associate Integrated Producer, also known as an Associate Project Manager, shows great attention to detail and has a desire to master the fundamentals of project production. A successful candidate will be able to collaborate with their teammates in order to develop a feasible project plan. They will be seeking a fast-paced environment in which to hone their skills.
The Associate Integrated Producer at Signal Theory is responsible for supporting Integrated and Senior Integrated Producers in our goal of ensuring teams are producing great work quickly and efficiently for their clients. The Associate Integrated Producer reports to the Integrated or Senior Integrated Producer for the focus area and works alongside members of a client team (or teams) including Account Managers, Strategists, Art Directors, Copywriters, Developers, and other shared resources.
The Associate Integrated Producer will:
- Play an active role in developing a solution to a project issue with the relevant stakeholders
- Listen to and work with their teammates to develop a project plan that meets the client’s and team’s needs
- Adjust project schedules to reflect changes in time, scope and resource availability
- Be able to identify which roles and disciplines need to be involved, with initial help from a mentor
- Keep themselves meticulously organized maintain that same level of organization for their team’s backlog
- Respond quickly to emails and chats, clearly communicating when a task will be complete
- Be able to clearly and succinctly summarize information in written and verbal communications
- Ensure that team performance data is accurately compiled and shared on a regular cadence
- Show empathy when communicating with team members
- Coordinate with other Signal Theory Integrated Producers to ensure the success of all client teams and resourcing
The requirements and experience the Associate Integrated Producer will need to have include:
- 0 to 2 years of experience managing projects in a business environment
- Bachelor-level degree required, business, marketing, advertising or a related field preferred
- Previous agency or marketing experience preferred
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies a plus
Exceptional benefits include:
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and Skillshare to continue honing your craft
- Up to $500 a year to put toward qualified wellness expenses, like your gym membership
- After one year, we’ll reimburse up to 50% of tuition costs for approved continuing education
- And after eight years, enjoy a four-week paid sabbatical, plus a $750 reimbursement for international travel
Of course, we also:
- Provide health, dental and vision insurance.
- Offer salaries commensurate with experience.
- Offer both traditional and Roth 401k plans with employer matching.
- Are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Signal Theory. We firmly believe in the importance of a diverse workforce to create work that resonates and represents both our clients and the markets they serve. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.