Welcome to Milli – a smarter way to look after your money. Our app is built for people. And so is our bank. We’re part of the First National Bank of Omaha, with 160 years of experience behind us. We’ve learned a lot along the way, from the best in the business and people from all walks of life.
Milli helps you control your everyday spending more easily – and find new ways to save for the things that are important to you. Our intelligent spending card and insights makes money clear-cut, helping you to track your spending, right down to the dollar. Our app will do the hard work for you, so you can do more of the things you love.
About the Role:
Are you someone that is driven by solving customer problems? It’s easy to get excited about shipping features, but do you care more about improving your customers’ lives? If these are the things you care about, Milli might be the right place for you.
Here at Milli, we’re building a new kind of bank; one that lives on your smartphone and helps you take control of your money. We are building experiences that will delight our customers and help them achieve their goals and focus on the things that matter most to them. 🚀
We are looking for somebody to join the Milli Product team and report to the Head of Product. You will be focused on the execution of the Banking Charter roadmap and will contribute to the long-term product strategy for Milli. Working with our User Research teams, you will apply a data driven product development approach through customer insights, quantitative analysis, and a test-and-learn mindset. You believe in empathy and customer success but can prioritize effectively because execution matters.
We empower our product owners to come up with strategies that align to our vision of helping to create the tools to power positive change. We expect you to constantly engage with our customers and solve problems for them so they can focus on what matters most. At Milli our goal is to make saving and spending something that people do not have to worry about. We want our customers to be able to trust us to reliably handle the complexity of a modern banking world.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing product strategy and execution of the vision
- Driving customer research and advocating for your customers’ needs above all else
- Working effectively with vendors and internal tech teams to determine how to build the best experience for our customers
- Partnering with Technology and Design to build great end-to-end customer experiences
- Creating and building your own metrics to measure the success of your products
- Determining when it is time to test and learn and when it is time to scale a product
- Above all – working to help our customers accomplish their financial goals and plans
You should apply if:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree plus an additional 2-5 years of equivalent experience (minimum)
- You’re hands-on and don’t mind rolling up your sleeves to get into the weeds of working with beta users of a new product
- You love solving complex customer problems and scaling solutions so we don’t make the same mistakes twice
- You have an open mind, enjoy transparency, and think outside the box
- You take initiative and work well in a fast-paced, high-change environment
- You are great at facilitating and have strong communication skills
- You are confident communicating to a range of stakeholders and can easily build strong relationships
If you would like additional compensation and benefit information related to this specific role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We are committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to success for historically underrepresented populations. To accomplish this, we foster a culture of belonging and inclusion so that every employee is valued, and has opportunity and the ability to make an impact. FNBO strives to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve in the makeup of our workforce.
See the full FNBO Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Statement here