Welcome to Milli – a smarter way to look after your money. Our app is built for people. And so is our bank. We’re part of the First National Bank of Omaha, with 160 years of experience behind us. We’ve learned a lot along the way, from the best in the business and people from all walks of life.
Milli helps you control your everyday spending more easily – and find new ways to save for the things that are important to you. Our intelligent spending card and insights makes money clear-cut, helping you to track your spending, right down to the dollar. Our app will do the hard work for you, so you can do more of the things you love.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced banking leader to join our Milli Business Team. In this role you will help deliver financial performance and drive the strategic direction for the consumer deposits business at Milli.
Here at Milli, we’re building a new kind of bank; one that lives on your smartphone and helps you take control of your money. We are here to help every customer better understand their finances and find clever ways to save more money from every paycheck. 🚀
We’re looking for someone who has experience with consumer deposits and understands how to drive product line strategy while achieving customer growth, revenue and profitability goals. This leadership role is ideal for someone who can collaborate and build relationships with partners and stakeholders (Product, Finance, Treasury, Marketing, Operations, Technology, Legal, Risk, Compliance). This person will be part of a very small team and will be responsible for delivering a growth strategy that drives customer acquisition, improves loyalty metrics and increases engagement and retention.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that all product offerings align with the goals and needs of our customers
- Ensuring market competitiveness across the consumer deposit product lineup
- Being accountable for product profitability
- Leading the deposit rate and fee pricing strategy
- Establishing, tracking and reporting growth and profitability goals
- Partnering with Finance and Treasury to ensure deposit funding needs are in alignment with corporate goals
- Owning the end-to-end customer experience for consumer deposit products
- Establishing strong risk management practices to ensure products and experiences align with risk management guidelines
- Ensuring compliance with company and regulatory requirements by working with legal, compliance, audit and risk teams
You should apply if:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree plus 7 years of related experience
- You’ve worked in a Retail Banking business, finance or treasury role
- You have a serious addiction to spreadsheets for forecasting and modeling
- You have a relentless desire to help people save money
- You have proven analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- You’re a proactive team player who takes ownership and accountability for the business
- You’re hands-on and don’t mind rolling your sleeves up to get into the weeds working with beta users of a new product
- You have an open mind, enjoy transparency and think outside the box
- You take initiative and work well in a fast-paced, high-change environment
- You are great at facilitating and have strong communication skills
- You are confident communicating to a range of stakeholders and can easily build
If you would like additional compensation and benefit information related to this specific role, please email email@example.com.
FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We are committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to success for historically underrepresented populations. To accomplish this, we foster a culture of belonging and inclusion so that every employee is valued, and has opportunity and the ability to make an impact. FNBO strives to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve in the makeup of our workforce.
See the full FNBO Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Statement here
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.