Position at Leveraged Furniture Operations
HNI Corporation, an industry leader in office furniture design and manufacturing, is in search of a Finance Analyst to join their Leveraged Furniture Operations (LFO) team of HON and Allsteel in Muscatine, Iowa! As a Finance Analyst, you will focus on the financial aspects of manufacturing with an emphasis on analyzing, processing and reporting on patterns, trends and influences that impact our operations. In this role, you will have exposure to multiple facets of manufacturing and operations, as well as high-level leadership, driving performance and assisting with recommendations for improvements.
To be successful in this role, you must be highly analytical and understand bigger-picture factors that influence production performance. You must be able to assimilate data and work at an expert level with Excel, and function effectively in a fast-paced, often deadline-driven environment. In addition, you must be comfortable communicating and presenting effectively to senior leaders of LFO. With these qualities, the Finance Analyst role provides many opportunities for growth and development, and a long-term career with HNI Corporation!
Some of the essential aspects of the Finance Analyst position include:
- Drive processes with regards to budgeting and forecasting, and standard costing
- Consolidate and facilitate weekly reporting with accuracy and timely completion
- Perform month-end closing tasks and ensure accuracy of the processes and results
- Understand factors and influences specific to the focus area of your group
What it Takes:
- Bachelors’ Degree in Finance or Accounting; MBA preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience specific to finance or accounting, preferably within a manufacturing environment
- Highly skilled with Excel
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills, including root-cause analysis
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively in both written and verbal correspondence
If you are interested in the Finance Analyst role in the HON and Allsteel LFO group, please apply using the link provided, or on www.HNICareers.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!