PineBridge Investments is seeking an Analyst in Global Equities to be part of the investment team based in New York. The successful candidate will be responsible for in-depth company research, investment idea generation, as well as supporting the teams with materials for presentations and portfolio reviews.
- Prepare and update company-level financial models, research notes, investment screening and monitoring tools. Efficiently articulate investment ideas, country analysis, and sector trends.
- Assist with a variety of portfolio management duties, including reporting, internal and external presentations, and client communication.
- Participate in one or more global industry clusters to develop investment themes and ideas for portfolios globally.
- Actively participate in internal team and company meetings.
- Attend conferences and industry events as a part of the investment process
- 3-5 years of experience in research either in finance or non-finance fields with proven modelling and data-handling skills.
- Undergraduate degree, MBA and/or CFA preferred
- Strong collaborative and communication skills.
- Innate intellectual curiosity as well as innovative, future-oriented thinking and a passion for investing.
- Strong analytical skills related to analysis of companies, markets and countries.
- Works well in a team environment spanning many time zones and cultures
- Advanced Excel skills