We are recruiting MBA graduates to join our Process Improvement Engineering team in our Strategy Realization department who will be responsible to document and map current state business processes at ACA and help document the future state processes that improve efficiencies, reduce waste in the system and improve utilization of our agents. The Process Improvement Engineer will work with all functional groups across ACA, ensuring process documentation is built with consistent templates and methodology across ACA and proper documentation controls are put into place. This role will include industrial and process engineering duties to evaluate systems, procedures, and best practices.
As a Financial Services company, we value the skills that MBAs bring to the operations and our process excellence commitment.
- Ensure existing current state documentation for all servicing-related processes is complete
- Consolidate all process-related documents from various functions including Training, Ops, Compliance, etc.
- Capture pain points related to efficiencies and errors etc. with current state processes
- Participate in brainstorming sessions around process improvement on current state processes
- Evaluate SHAW provided benchmark processes or other documentation for fit within ACAMake recommendations towards future state processes engaging with various business functions to verify new process will solve current state pain points
- Document future state processes for all servicing-related processes
- Create workflows and worklists
- Support Servicing Strategy group on project execution (e.g. reports)
- Capture any business requirements for defined methodologies, processes, procedures, and best practices
- Ability to map existing processes and identify opportunities for improvement
- Ability to document in detail and accurately business processes
- Experience with creating documentation related to processes, including flow charts, swimlane diagrams, procedural and policy documents
- Demonstrated excellence in working effectively as an individual and as part of a team
This position will be located onsite in Spartanburg, SC. International students with STEM degrees will also be considered.
Interested students will email Mitch Blasko, CPA, and Corporate Recruiter at email@example.com or contact via phone at (864) 504-3738.