Welcome to Milli – a smarter way to look after your money. Our app is built for people. And so is our bank. We’re part of the First National Bank of Omaha, with 160 years of experience behind us. We’ve learned a lot along the way, from the best in the business and people from all walks of life,
Milli helps you control your everyday spending more easily – and find new ways to save for the things that are important to you. Our intelligent spending card and insights makes money clear-cut, helping you to track your spending, right down to the dollar. Our app will do the hard work for you, so you can do more of the things you love.
About the Role:
We are looking for an awesome operations generalist to join our Milli Operations Team. In this role you will help deliver operational excellence through process management and customer engagement while also helping to build a strong relationship between Milli & FNBO.
Here at Milli, we’re building a new kind of bank; one that lives on your smartphone and helps you take control of your money. We are always here to help as every customer gets access to our customer support through email and our in-app chat. 🚀
We’re looking for someone who has experience in operations at FNBO and understands how core processes in operations work. This role is ideal for someone with an ownership mindset and who is interested in upskilling and working toward a leadership role. This person will be part of a very small team and will support clients, map operations processes and create documentation that will help Milli Customer Operations effectively scale as we grow. They will be accountable to collaborating across business and with key partners in Customer Care, the CX Team, Operations, Product teams, and Risk/Compliance.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Providing world class customer support by talking directly and honestly with our beta customers and developing a deep understanding of what our community really wants from a digital bank
- Proactively spotting patterns in the frustrations and hopes of our customers, seeing where we can change our processes or products to make customers happier
- Understanding, prioritizing and escalating customer feedback and feature requests to the product team (who build our app). Plus, being the first line of contact for customer complaints to make sure that they’re treated fairly and can share their thoughts and concerns
- Mapping processes to a standard Milli template and complete process documentation to support the process lead.
- Assessing any changes that may impact operations, and make sure that documentation is updated to reflect any change as the mapping exercise is completed.
- Owning the impact assessment of changes, identifying whether there will be any impact to training, knowledge pages, help articles or saved responses.
- Creating learning materials and documentation to help with onboarding of new team members.
- Reviewing current Notion pages and work through updating pages with process maps.
- Supporting the transition of knowledge pages in Notion into the new templated format, ensuring every page has an owner and a review cycle.
- Working closely with product teams to ensure efforts aren’t duplicated and to share helpful information that supports their prioritization and automation efforts.
- Liaising and building strong relationships between Milli & FNBO
You should apply if:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree plus 1-3 years of related experience
- You’ve worked in a client facing support or client success role
- You’re hands-on and don’t mind rolling your sleeves up to get into the weeds of working with beta users of a new product
- You love solving complex customer problems and scaling solutions so we don’t make the same mistakes twice
- You want to learn about process management and grow into a leadership role at a fast-paced startup
- You have an open mind, enjoy transparency and think outside the box
- You take initiative and work well in a fast-paced, high-change environment
- You are great at facilitating and have strong communication skills
- You are confident communicating to a range of stakeholders and can easily build strong relationships
If you would like additional compensation and benefit information related to this specific role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We are committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to success for historically underrepresented populations. To accomplish this, we foster a culture of belonging and inclusion so that every employee is valued, and has opportunity and the ability to make an impact. FNBO strives to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve in the makeup of our workforce.
See the full FNBO Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Statement here