Senior Operations Manager — DESCRIPTION
Job Mission: We are seeking an experienced Senior Operations Manager to join our team in Mexico
The Senior Ops Manager is accountable for inbound and outbound processes operations of our Mexican site, creating a culture of customer orientation, high performance and high quality outcome.
As the Senior Ops Manager, you are responsible for planning logistics processes operations of 15.000.000 packages monthly with a very complex distribution scenario where people management, cross-team coordination, project management and executive presentation skills are essential.
- Team Leadership assuring processes and objectives accomplishments.
- Set the vision, direction and culture of their teams by managing individual and team performance expectations and goals, holding their teams accountable to meet and exceed performance targets.
- Strategic planning and management of demands and resources needs.
- Develop, implement, design or change processes as necessary to allow
- Mercado Libre to scale at an accelerated pace, while managing cost and,
- without impacting customer experience.
- Perform metrics reporting and data analysis tasks to identify issues and
- opportunities for process improvement.
- Key KPIs to be obsess at: Efficiency, Profit, Engagement, Volume and Delivered
- Achieve site-wide improvements in Operations, Quality, Productivity, Cost,
- Customer experience and People metrics.
- Main responsible of Budget control for its organization (areas and sub-areas).
- Master’s degree (desired).
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science, Supply Chain, or Operations related fields.
- Experience with people management and operations logistics leadership.
- Experience on improving logistics processes with analysis and technological implementations.
- Strong analytics skills.