Why Join Forward?
We don’t want to just move dollars around the healthcare industry – we want to rebuild it and fix it. All of it.
As our Seattle Site Lead, you’ll play a key role in rebuilding our country’s most important and most broken industry from first principles. You will serve as the connective tissue between HQ and our Seattle front-line clinical team to ensure that we are delivering a world class experience that will allow us to scale.
- Work with our leaders to take high level goals and turn them into on-the-ground tactics that accomplish those goals
- Work to deliver a best in-class member experience at your site
- Lead a team – hire, inspire and grow a best in class care team
- Partner with business leaders on operational initiatives to improve and scale the business
- Impact-driven – You care about your impact upon the world. That means more building and less talking as you’re working toward something that has a chance to change people’s lives.
- Entrepreneurial – You’re a self-starter who loves to own things end-to-end. You don’t ask for permission – you’re too busy making things happen.
- User-obsessed – You are deeply empathetic, constantly putting yourself in the shoes of our members
- A Problem Solver – You’ve solved ambiguous and analytically complex problems, and are always looking for a new challenge.
- Process-oriented – You have exceptional organizational skills and enjoy building scalable operational processes.
- A leader – You’re kind, collaborative and humble. Teams want to be in the trenches with you, and to build something great by your side.