GradReach is a staffing agency-type organization with offices in Houston and Dallas. Our Mission is to improve the job market for grads by encouraging small and medium sized employers to hire. We are 100% free and power the hiring process for many smaller local employers in a variety of industries.
Based in Chicago, IL and founded in 1998, Maximum is an insurance company that offers brokerage and underwriting services. They leverage technology to maintain a high level of communication to keep their clients informed and in control during the brokerage process. With offices nationwide, they have successfully maintained solid relationships and continue to build rapport and grow.
Maximum is growing FAST in Houston and they are actively looking for a recent grad with strong organizational skills and a supportive mindset. This role encompasses very basic accounting procedures, clerical work, and supportive administration to their team and producers who bring in business.
In this role you will:
1. Support basic accounting processes/back end work through minor excel tracking and data entry
2. Monitor emails/conversations and negotiations and file them appropriately in their electronic system
3. Review through policies (insurance policies) by checking them for accuracy compared to other documents
4. Review inspection reports
5. Assist with any/all other administrative tasks as assigned
This is a GREAT role for anyone looking to get their foot in the door and gain excellent experience in the Accounting/Administrative/Client Management type fields. This role has room for growth with a HUGE bonus system in place to earn extra income (quarterly/annually).
1. Strong organizational skills
2. High attention to detail and process oriented
3. Ability to work independently and in a small, fast paced environment
4. Ability to take instruction and follow directions
5. Okay with eventually interacting with clients/customers
$15/hr During Intern Period
$40,000-$45,000 After Intern Period
You will start off as a paid intern at GradReach (Intern2Hire). The listed pay rate is the pay promised for the first 10-12 weeks (on average) of employment until conversion takes place. Conversion occurs when a company is ready for you to work for them as a permanent/long-term employee. Once conversion takes place, you will be paid at a higher rate and no longer employed by GradReach.
To Learn Much More and Apply:
- Download our App! Available Now on Apple and Android!
- Create an account.
- View position (including detailed employer profile).
- Build application and apply!
- You may also visit our website at www.GradReach.com