GradReach is a staffing agency-type organization with offices in Houston and Dallas. Our Mission is to improve the job market for grads by encouraging small and medium sized employers to hire. We are 100% free and power the hiring process for many smaller local employers in a variety of industries.
- TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST:
- Create an account at www.GradReach.com
- Apply to position on our website
- Build GradReach application (this is what we send to employers)
Fullidity offers supply, distribution, technology, and professional services solutions for fuel buyers. We provide all the sophistication of the big players with the customization and agility of a small business. Our approach is tailored to our customers’ needs rather than delivering a one size fits all offer. Our operations are headquartered in the heart of the worlds energy capital Houston, TX.
-Manage Fuel accounting deliverables for assigned project(s)
-Communicate with Terminal operators, other project POCs as necessary
-Ensure required documentation is obtained and dispositioned timely
Role and Responsibilities:
-Communicate accurately internally and externally, including with Project POCs
-Report internally and externally as necessary
-Optimize work processes
-Perform work at Fullidity Houston office (located in Midtown area of Houston, TX)
-Meet deadlines daily, weekly, monthly
Intern2Hire pay: $18/hour
Post trial period pay: Around $45-50K
You will start off as a paid intern at GradReach (Intern2Hire). The listed pay rate is the pay promised for the first 10-12 weeks (on average) of employment until conversion takes place. Conversion occurs when a company is ready for you to work for them as a permanent/long-term employee. Once conversion takes place, you will be paid at a higher rate and no longer employed by GradReach.
1. Demonstrated experience working on a team with strict deadlines (academic and/or professional
2. Experience following policies and procedures
3. Microsoft Office skills and experience (especially Excel knowledge)
4. Speak, read and write the english language fluently.
5. Possess a Bachelors degree from an accredited educational institution.