GradReach is a staffing agency-type organization with offices in Houston and Dallas. Our Mission is to improve the job market for grads by encouraging small and medium sized employers to hire. We are 100% free and power the hiring process for many smaller local employers in a variety of industries.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST:
- Create an account at www.GradReach.com
- Apply to position on our website
- Build GradReach application (this is what we send to employers)
Interested in the business side of healthcare? Looking for an industry with high earning potential, LOTS of jobs, and LOTS of growth opportunities? PFS is a place to start!
PFS manages the financial side of healthcare – the money – for leading hospitals and healthcare providers all across America! Best of all, PFS is growing rapidly and seeking future leaders
In this role you will support the insurance department which negotiates and works to resolve issues with insurance companies in effort to secure payments for patients.
This is primarily an administrative support position and duties include:
1. Making adjustments in bills and rebilling.
2. Coding transactions.
3. Requesting and retrieving medical records.
4. Sending letters to patients and insurance companies.
5. Periodic verbal/written contact with patients and insurance company representatives.
1. Outstanding listening, communication, and problem solving skills.
2. Basic computer skills.
$12 During Intern Period
$32.5K+ growth potential After Intern Period
You will start off as a paid intern at GradReach (Intern2Hire). The listed pay rate is the pay promised for the first 10-12 weeks (on average) of employment until conversion takes place. Conversion occurs when a company is ready for you to work for them as a permanent/long-term employee. Once conversion takes place, you will be paid at a higher rate and no longer employed by GradReach.