GradReach is a staffing agency-type organization with offices in Houston and Dallas. Our Mission is to improve the job market for grads by encouraging small and medium-sized employers to hire. We are 100% free and power the hiring process for many smaller local employers in a variety of industries.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST:
- Create an account at www.GradReach.com
- Apply to position on our website
- Build GradReach application (this is what we send to employers)
- Download our App! Available Now on Apple and Android! (Optional)
Red Hill Supply is an award-winning veteran-owned small business that has worked with every major branch of the US federal government. Red Hill has a wide selection of industrial, automotive, and safety supplies available to ship anywhere in the United States.
They are a close-knit group that has had huge success in recent years providing industrial supplies through government eCommerce contracts.
Red Hill Supply is looking for a Junior Purchasing Coordinator! This entry-level Supply Chain role will be responsible for all vendor purchases.
Daily responsibilities include:
1. Place orders with vendors: Entering orders into IATs system.
2. Follow up with suppliers: Deal with backorders and fulfillment problems with suppliers.
3. Pending order management: Responsible for all backorders and managing the backorder list.
4. Customer service: Manages all customer service inquiries into the back-order status and manages vendor emails regarding order fulfillment.
Intern period pay: Around $15
Post Intern Salary: Around $40K
You will start off as a paid intern at GradReach (Intern2Hire). The listed pay rate is the pay promised for the first 10-12 weeks (on average) of employment until conversion takes place. Conversion occurs when a company is ready for you to work for them as a permanent/long-term employee. Once conversion takes place, you will be paid at a higher rate and no longer employed by GradReach.
No experience Required!!
-Must have a passion for Supply Chain (Procurement and Logistics)
-Comfortable with Excel, Word, and general internet skills
-Team player that works well with others. Has a positive attitude and is flexible
-Must be dependable
-Must have strong attention-to-detail