GradReach is a staffing agency-type organization with offices in Houston and Dallas. Our Mission is to improve the job market for grads by encouraging small and medium sized employers to hire. We are 100% free and power the hiring process for many smaller local employers in a variety of industries.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST:
- Create an account at www.GradReach.com
- Apply to position on our website
- Build GradReach application (this is what we send to employers)
- Download our App! Available Now on Apple and Android! (Optional)
Want to help GradReach help grads? This role is perfect for CURRENT STUDENTS interested in Social Media, Marketing, Communications, and Business Development.
In this role, you will help us to build and maintain the largest local directory of medium-sized employers in Texas geared specifically for recent grads!
1. Identify medium-sized employers with potential entry-mid-level hiring needs.
2. Use email and social media to make contact with executives and other decision-makers to share with them the GradReach Library.
3. Work with assigned contact to build a profile on the employer.
4. Publish an awesome profile for grads to learn about these employers!
1. EXCELLENT verbal and written communication skills.
2. Ability to be tenacious and creative in outreach.
3. Desire to network and interact with employers.
4. Current student with a major related to marketing, communications, business, or business development.
$10/hour plus monthly bonus. This is intended to be a $1,000 – $2,000 per month virtual (work-from-home) role with approximately 10 hours of work per week.
Work from home but must supply own laptop and smart phone. Cloud based email and other tools will be provided by GradReach.