GradReach is a staffing agency-type organization with offices in Houston and Dallas. Our Mission is to improve the job market for grads by encouraging small and medium-sized employers to hire. We are 100% free and power the hiring process for many smaller local employers in a variety of industries.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST:
- Create an account at www.GradReach.com
- Apply to position on our website
- Build GradReach application (this is what we send to employers)
This is an entry-level Analyst opportunity. There will be training. The ideal candidate will be able to learn and apply quickly.
Operating out of their beautiful headquarters in the Woodlands, The Project Management (PMO) Business Analyst will work closely with PMO Management and other organizations at Woodforest National Bank to manage and analyze data associated with the Project Management Office framework. This position will assist in the governance of project management deliverables.
Some of the essential duties include:
- Developing an understanding of the workflow in the Project Management Office, reporting requirements, and the relationships to policies, programs, owners, regulations, and recommend best practices.
- PMO reporting
- Assisting business owners to gather and understand functional requirements.
- Collaborating with business owners to define, analyze business requests, and produce business cases, project charters and resource needs identification.
- Reviewing PMO deliverables and works closely with PMO Director and multiple project managers who provide insight and knowledge.
- Participating in an Agile Scrum team writing and prioritizing user stories.
- Assisting PMO Director and project managers as needed for data gathering,
- governance, and analysis.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone that has a degree or strong interest in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Economics, Finance, or other closely related fields.
Pay during intern period: $18-20/hour
Post intern salary: Around $50-55K
You will start off as a paid intern at GradReach (Intern2Hire). The listed pay rate is the pay promised for the first 10-12 weeks (on average) of employment until conversion takes place. Conversion occurs when a company is ready for you to work for them as a permanent/long-term employee. Once conversion takes place, you will be paid at a higher rate and no longer employed by GradReach.
-Must be able to learn quickly
-Must enjoy and have an aptitude for data and analytics
-Must have strong communication skills
-Must work well with others, as well as autonomously
-Must be dedicated and dependable
-Must be able to commute to headquarters in The Woodlands daily