GradReach is a staffing agency-type organization with offices in Houston and Dallas. Our Mission is to improve the job market for grads by encouraging small and medium sized employers to hire. We are 100% free and power the hiring process for many smaller local employers in a variety of industries.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST:
- Create an account at www.GradReach.com
- Apply to position on our website
- Build GradReach application (this is what we send to employers)
- Download our App! Available Now on Apple and Android! (Optional)
Want to make a difference and help grads from all over Texas connect with medium sized employers?
1. Screening grads for entry-mid level positions including resume review and phone interviews.
2. Posting positions to various advertising platforms.
3. Social media.
4. Recommending grads for positions.
5. Onboarding grads hired for positions.
6. Supporting grads in positions through regular check in calls, timecard gathering, basic benefits administration, etc.
7. Administering referral program.
8. Wrapping up positions and seeking reviews from successfully placed grads.
9. Maintaining records as required by law.
10. Other tasks as assigned.
1. Outgoing friendly personality.
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
3. Interest in HR/recruiting.
4. Social media experience.
5. Willingness to work onsite at our office near the Galleria.
Wage: $14 During Intern Period
$30K+ Incentives After Intern Period
You will start off as a paid intern at GradReach (Intern2Hire). The listed pay rate is the pay promised for the first 10-12 weeks (on average) of employment until conversion takes place. Conversion occurs when a company is ready for you to work for them as a permanent/long-term employee. Once conversion takes place, you will be paid at a higher rate and no longer employed by GradReach.