Looking for an internship where you can make a real difference?
Great Believer is a design agency for nonprofits. We’re looking for a reliable, motivated and good-natured Project Management Intern to work remotely with our team from January 2021 through approximately May 2021.
The Project Management Intern will support our Account Director and Account Associate in managing day-to-day project activity (e.g. coordinating project schedules, reviewing client work and assisting with content entry) and will contribute to the overall success of our client relationships.
In this part-time, paid position, you’ll actively participate in our ongoing projects and make a difference from day one.
Our ideal candidate can confidently say the following.
“I’m passionate about nonprofits.”
- Great Believer exists to empower nonprofits. We’re looking for someone who’s motivated by mission-driven work.
- Though we’re a small team, we stay very busy. Your ability to stay meticulously organized and manage competing priorities will lead to meaningful results.
“I’m a fast learner.”
- From day one, you’ll become acutely aware of our process and ongoing projects. We’ll definitely put your brain to the test.
“I’m a strong communicator.”
- We emphasize clear communication with our team and our clients. It’s one of the keys to our success.
“I’m a great planner.”
- Thoughtful planning is the key to managing our ongoing projects. You’ll help to create detailed schedules that ensure our clients meet their deadlines and our team stays on track.
“I value collaboration.”
- Teamwork makes the dream work. So whether you’re brainstorming process improvements or reviewing designs, you’ll work closely with other Believers throughout.
“I like variety.”
- No two days at Great Believer are the same. Succeeding requires a willingness to tackle any task, large or small.