Greystar® is the global leader in multifamily real estate, offering expertise in property management, investment management, and development and construction of rental housing. Established in 1993, Greystar is the largest property management operator in the world. Its dedicated team members and a commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals has resulted in record growth, making Greystar one of the most respected and trusted real estate companies. EOE.
Greystar’s Property Management Internship Program is a 10-12-week immersion into every facet of property management, providing an opportunity to gain hands-on experience in operating a Greystar apartment community.
Work with an experienced mentor and community team to learn about:
• What it takes to manage a physical real estate asset, control operating costs, and discover how a well-maintained community drives customer satisfaction and builds brand loyalty.
• The importance of building relationships and fostering customer satisfaction.
• The financial administration and the critical systems necessary for managing the resident life cycle: marketing, rent collections, financial reporting, and resident relations.
• Financial management, property inspections, client relations, vendor management, and the importance of leading a community team.
• How compliance, product knowledge, market share/pricing, and competition impact our apartment communities.
• The role various corporate support services play in Greystar’s success.
• Available to work full time hours (40 hours per week) for the duration of the internship.
• Career interest in real estate property management.
• Professional team player with the drive to provide a superior customer experience.
• Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn the property management business.
Currently a college junior and a candidate for a bachelor’s degree in Business, Real Estate/Property Management, Hospitality, or a related field.
Headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina, Greystar manages and operates an estimated $115 billion of real estate in over 180 markets globally including offices throughout the United States, UK, Continental Europe, Latin America, and the Asia-Pacific region. Greystar is the largest operator of apartments in the United States, managing approximately 500,000 units/beds, and has a robust institutional investment management platform with over $32 billion of assets under management, including more than $11.6 billion of assets under development. Greystar was founded by Bob Faith in 1993 with the intent to become a provider of world-class service in the rental residential real estate business. To learn more, visit www.greystar.com.