Purpose of Position
A Maintenance Coordinator is responsible to provide best in class service in resolving emergency breakdown services to a fleet of independent contractors and mule truck operators.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Coordination of repairs on customer sites is frequent with customers often in receipt of email correspondence
- The Maintenance coordinator must provide factual repair data while mitigating causes by repair event.
- Repairs performed through emergency breakdown services must meet workmanship standards
- Improper repairs must be diagnosed with vendor follow up and communication to ensure proper repair practices are in place.
Requirements: Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Monitoring repair orders submission within GWI Safety System.
- Providing resolution on high volumes of emergency breakdown events for independent contractors and mule truck operators.
- Assess and diagnose equipment failure through careful inquiry.
- Determine the nature of the failure and make determination as to whether each situation is indeed an emergency, or service requested
- Procure repairs through vendor network sourcing best workmanship, timeliness of repair, and at least expense.
- Communicate to independent contractors, dispatch teams, and vendors over the phone & email in a professional manner
- Vet IEP policies and procedures weekly, holding IEP responsible for repairs in accordance with policy.
- Train independent contractors on repair order input via mobile tablets.
- Manage Out Of Service (OOS) reporting
- Communicate IEP owned chassis on GWI premises
How to Apply