In this internship, you’ll hone your sales skills by reaching out to prospects via email, LinkedIn, social networking, live chat and phone calls, utilizing the industry leading CRM tool (Salesforce). Your focus on qualifying outbound leads and partnering with the sales managers to close those leads is key.
What makes this different from other sales opportunities?
- You’re not in a churn and burn environment.
- Continuous mentorship and growth opportunity through a structured career path
- Learn about how Heavy Construction companies use the HCSS suite of software to solve their business problems
- Learn best practices and skills with an industry-leading tool (Salesforce) including activity logging, data integrity, lead and pipeline management, and much more
- Observe, document and practice prospecting strategies, lead discovery techniques, and learn what compels prospects into action
- Collaborate with senior-level closers to understand sales techniques and strategies that get deals done including the how and the why of the decision making process.
- Gain a host of other skills by embedding in a successful sales organization and learning by listening and doing
Are you the right “fit” for the role?
Do the following statements describe you?
- No fear of rejection
- Money Motivated
To be qualified, you must be enrolled in an accredited college/university and be able to commute to our office during the time of your internship. A huge plus if you have previous sales or sales internship experience.
Here’s what to expect:
- We’ll work around your school schedule. During the Fall or Spring semester, you can work up to 25 hours a week. For major school breaks, you can work full-time (up to 40 hours a week).
- Training and mentoring will be provided and you’ll receive feedback on your performance regularly.
- Depending on your performance, you may be given a full-time offer upon graduation and be eligible for ALL of our amazing perks, including profit sharing, continuous learning funds, a wellness fund, and more!
Did we mention that we’ll pay you too? That’s money towards your student loans, a fun night out in town, or for your next trip abroad!
What are you waiting for? It’s time to take charge of your career and make your impact. The sky’s the limit on what you can achieve!
Part of our recruitment process includes an easy 8th-grade level math/logic test. Most people finish this in 15 minutes or less. HCSS will automatically send you an email after you apply with the test link. Check your spam/junk mail folder in case it’s not in your inbox.
If you have any questions or encounter issues with the test, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out our website at careers.hcss.com as well for more info.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.
This is NOT a contract position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas.
Though our on campus culture is one of our favorite things about working at HCSS, for the safety of our employees and their families we are currently operating under an optional work from home policy. We will continue allowing our employees to choose whether to work from home or on-site until we fully return to the office next year.