HCSS, an innovative construction software company based in Sugar Land (Southwest Houston), TX and recognized as one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 14 years in a row is looking for the next Project Coordinator to join our growing Professional Services team. If you’re passionate about providing great customer service and helping others stay on track, then this might be the right opportunity for you!
As a Project Coordinator, you’ll get to…
- Engage with new customers as they get more familiar with our software and help articulate how we can solve their business pain points
- Manage multiple implementation projects tied to customers’ success
- Lead and collaborate with team members from multiple departments (ex: Sales, Support, Development, etc.) to manage the overall scope of each project
- Handle a high volume of projects with a short turnaround (90 days) while continuously providing excellent customer service
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You are eager to learn and can learn quickly on the job. You are resourceful and not afraid to ask questions.
- You are customer-focused and want to help others succeed.
- Someone who is organized and attentive to details.
- A person who can work with and communicate across multiple levels of management. In this role, you will be working closely with business owners and C-level executives.
This position is the perfect opportunity to apply project management philosophies to real-life situations!
With the variety of amazing perks we offer to all employees (including 100% paid medical and dental premiums, on-site wellness amenities, and more), we recognize that no one wants to feel stagnant. If you’re dreaming of obtaining your PMP, CAPM, or Prince2 certification, we’ll provide you with the resources to grow further through our continuous learning and educational advancement funds.
What are you waiting for? It’s time to take charge of your career and make your impact. The sky’s the limit on what you can achieve!
Part of our recruitment process includes an easy 8th-grade level math/logic test. Most people finish this in 15 minutes or less. HCSS will automatically send you an email after you apply with the test link. Check your spam/junk mail folder in case it’s not in your inbox.
If you have any questions or encounter issues with the test, please reach out to us at email@example.com. Check out our website at careers.hcss.com as well for more info.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.
This is NOT a contract position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas.
Through our on-campus culture is one of our favorite things about working at HCSS, for the safety of our employees and their families we are currently operating under an optional work from home policy. We will continue allowing our employees to choose whether to work from home or on-site until we fully return to the office next year.