Are you someone who enjoys digging deep to identify and investigate issues and is not afraid to seek out challenges and take calculated risks?
HCSS, an innovative construction software company based in Sugar Land (southwest Houston), TX and recognized as one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 14 years in a row is searching for Software Testers to join us! We’re looking for people who are attentive to details, collaborative, and self-motivated. Preferably, you have worked in an Agile development setting and received an accredited Bachelor’s degree, not necessarily Computer Science/Engineering, as long as you have a strong passion for testing and helping to build the best quality software products!
What will you be primarily doing?
- Testing newly developed software features on our HCSS products
- Writing performance regression tests and test cases
- Identifying, prioritizing, and fixing bugs and defects
- Manage product releases for your assigned development team
- Analyzing and understanding how quality is impacted by existing processes and workflows
Here’s what you can expect:
- During your introductory period, you will receive a structured training course and evaluation through our QA Academy and learn how HCSS tests our software and ensures quality throughout the development life cycle.
- Once you complete the training, you will join one of our product development teams (team size ranges from 4-8 people).
With the variety of amazing perks we offer to all employees (including 100% paid medical and dental premiums, on-site wellness amenities, and more), we recognize that no one wants to feel stagnant. Therefore we’ll provide you with the resources to grow your career further through our continuous learning and tuition reimbursement funds.
What are you waiting for? It’s time to take charge of your career and make your impact. The sky’s the limit on what you can achieve!
Part of our recruitment process includes an easy 8th-grade level math/logic test. Most people finish this in 15 minutes or less. HCSS will automatically send you an email after you apply with the test link. Check your spam/junk mail folder in case it’s not in your inbox.
If you have any questions or encounter issues with the test, please reach out to us at email@example.com. Check out our website at careers.hcss.com as well for more info.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.
This is NOT a contract position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas.
Though our on campus culture is one of our favorite things about working at HCSS, for the safety of our employees and their families we are currently operating under an optional work from home policy. We will continue allowing our employees to choose whether to work from home or on-site until we fully return to the office next year.