Are you a detail-oriented person looking for hands-on experience? HCSS, an innovative construction software company recognized as one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 14 years in a row is searching for a Customer Success Intern (Year-Round) to join our superhero squad!
What can you expect to do in this role?
- Update and maintain accurate account records in Salesforce
- Cleanse our customer data, do routine audits, and update company profiles
- Address any data discrepancies and issues found in our systems
- Learn best practices and skills with an industry-leading tool (Salesforce)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Support, Implementation, and Sales
- You must be currently enrolled in an accredited college/university and graduating no earlier than May 2022. You must be able to commute to our office in Sugar Land, TX (southwest Houston) during the time of your internship Monday through Friday.
Here’s what to expect:
- Flexible work schedule is provided. During the Fall & Spring semesters, you can work up to 25 hours a week. For major school breaks, you can work up to 40 hours a week. And just so you know, we’re closed on the weekends.
- You will obtain an overview of the HCSS products and a basic understanding of our business and what customers are typically trying to achieve with our software. Employees who understand our products, our customers, and business will help you in the long run at our organization.
- You’ll receive feedback on your performance regularly from your supervisor/manager.
- Depending on your performance, you may be given a full-time offer upon graduation and be eligible for ALL of our amazing perks, including profit sharing, continuous learning funds, a wellness fund, and more!
Did we mention that we’ll pay you too? That’s money towards your student loans, a fun night out in town, or for your next trip abroad! So what are you waiting for? Apply right now!
Part of our recruitment process includes an easy 8th-grade level math/logic test. Most people finish this in 15 minutes or less. HCSS will automatically send you an email after you apply with the test link. Check your spam/junk mail folder in case it’s not in your inbox.
If you have any questions or encounter issues with the test, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out our website at careers.hcss.com as well for more info.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.
This is NOT a contract position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas. You will work in-person at our office in Houston, TX with full-time employees having the opportunity to work from home once a week.