GreenLake Strategy Intern
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Joining HPE in an early career role is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, proactive individual to grow with us and help us drive our continued success globally. We are one of the largest technology companies in the world, operating in over 150 countries and market leading in several industries. We believe in partnership, innovation and taking action – our culture is what defines us as a company: how we act, how we treat others, and how we conduct business. In addition to working alongside great colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We even have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
College/University Graduate hires (within 12 months of graduation) undergoing a specific training and development path within the Graduate Program.
* Conduct research and analysis in area of cloud computing and as-a-service business model.
* Assemble research reports on technology trend, industry trend, and competitive intelligence.
* Perform financial analysis on portfolio, make recommendation on ROI optimization.
* Influence management by presenting compelling analyses and recommendations.
* Contribute to complex project in area of strategic, organizational, and operational initiatives, including Mergers & Acquisitions.