Influence. Impact. Grow.
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey – and we’re thrilled about the future. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our culture, and to accelerate innovation and growth. Our mission at Highradius is to help companies around the globe do business more effectively and efficiently which translates to millions of dollars saved. We are a Fintech leader and we’re wildly passionate and committed to revolutionizing the entire order-to-cash process through the use of AI and machine learning. So, if you’re looking to make an immediate impact at a hyper growth company that welcomes bold, blunt and diverse thinking, come join us at HighRadius.
Day in the Life as a Business Development Representative (aka Financial Technology Advisor):
Financial Technology Advisors (FTAs) play a pivotal front line role within our Sales & Marketing organizations to uncover opportunities. You’ll be are responsible for outreach into target accounts to identify and generate new qualified sales opportunities for Account Executives. You’ll also manage the inbound and outbound lead activity for your named accounts, qualifying active buying interest and uncovering opportunities.
As a Financial Technology Advisor, you will work closely with your manager to strategize on account penetration and gain a high level understanding of industries, applicable use cases and messaging. Your implicit responsibility is to create highly effective customized messages to connect prospective clients to HighRadius offerings in a way that not only creates value, but also ensures a superior prospect experience to set the stage for effective discovery calls and future sales.
- Execute a high volume of phone calls, social messages, emails and follow-ups to develop pipeline opportunities within target accounts.
- Introduce HighRadius products to potential customers through strategic account identification and targeted outbound outreach via cold prospecting.
- Follow up with active inbound leads and manage prospects with the ability to articulate value proposition, navigate objections, and foster relationships.
- Work closely with the entire sales organization to accelerate the sales cycle and to extend our reach into target accounts.
- Collaborate with marketing team to ensure that inbound marketing campaigns are integrated with other marketing. efforts ensuring a seamless user experience for customers.
- Learn about client’s business financial supply chain (FSCM) processes and challenges; the HighRadius solutions, and the HighRadius sales methodology for promotion to the Account Executive role.
- In other words….”You will have the ability to connect to multi-million dollar business to business (B2B) companies both on the phone at events, to listen to the prospect’s pain points or current situation, and advise which of HighRadius solutions would be the best fit for their needs.” ~ Current Financial Technology Advisor
To equip you for success, you will go through a training bootcamp to learn more about sales and marketing and better understand the products and solutions you will be working with. Upon completion, you will be ready to hit the ground running!
The Good Stuff:
- Exposure to multiple departments within HighRadius due to the nature of the role including Sales, Marketing, Finance, Consulting, Customer Success and HR.
- Represent HighRadius at industry events
- This role feeds directly into Sales, Marketing and Customer Success
- Metric driven role means uncapped earning potential. Opportunity to really stand out and be recognized. Fast.
- Receive a base salary plus recurring bonuses on a monthly basis.
- BA/BS degree required
- At least 1-2 years applicable work experience (sales development, business development, B2B sales) preferred
- Sales training and salesforce.com experience a plus
- SaaS experience a major plus
- Ability to quickly build relationships with customers
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Self-motivated, results-driven, efficient, organized, resilient, persistent, highly motivated to achieve earnings and continuous learning.
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office, LinkedIn)
- Ability to adapt to an analytical, research focused mentality and environment
Life at HighRadius
We use creativity and talent to invent new solutions, meet new demands, and offer the most effective services and products in the FinTech industry and have fun while doing it.
Collaborative & Casual Work Environment | Organizational Transparency | Weekly Social Events | Women’s Professional Development Committee | Give Back Committee | Snacks on Snacks
What’s in it for You? | Work Perks Beyond the Paycheck
Comprehensive Benefits + Competitive 401k + Paid Time Off + Fully Loaded Social Calendar + Onsite Gym + Growth Opportunities + A Challenging and Exciting Career at HighRadius