Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for distributing HR correspondence and mail.
- Sends out welcome letters, core values and new hire mug.
- Assists in organizing special events, i.e, picnic, Hall of Fame, etc.
- Responsible for the purchase of Hilcorp logo merchandise.
- Assist VP of Human Resources, HR Manager, and Director of Compensation and Benefits with various projects including creating and updating forms, typing correspondence and creating spreadsheets and document templates.
- Maintain sufficient supplies of human resources forms and other materials such as Hilcorp logo merchandise, recruitment packets and new hire orientation binders.
- Maintain files including but not limited to personnel files, benefit files, job file, master agreement files, I-9 files, etc.
- Maintain supplies for and execute mass mailings as directed.
- Maintain Hilcorp photo files.
- Ensure leave PAF’s are signed in a timely manner.
- Update HR forms and handbook as directed.
- Cover reception desk duties as needed.
- Performs other Human Resources projects as assigned.
- Adheres to the company’s values – integrity, ownership, urgency, alignment and innovation.
- Supports company vision and mission.
- Adheres to established work schedule, attendance standards and is punctual to work and meetings.
Other Job Responsibilities:
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects company assets, including intellectual property, by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional associations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results, as needed.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, supervisors, other departments, officials, and the public.
- Ability to complete multiple, diverse tasks of differing priorities without close supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding administrative and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in the use and application of the following software:
- Required: Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Preferred: Microsoft Office Access; ADP HRB/Employees.
Required: Freshman, sophomore, or junior pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year university or college with a degree in human resources, business administration, industrial psychology, or a closely related field.