When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
The Sr. IT Analyst, is a critical member of the Defense and Space Global Security Organization, ensures compliance with the National Industrial Security Program (NISP), and interfaces with Honeywell and government senior representatives to clarify and interpret requirements and resolve issues. The Sr. IT Analyst is responsible for providing guidance to all levels of employees regarding the safeguarding of classified information by developing and maintaining procedures that will ensure classified material is safeguarded appropriately. This is a detailed, task-oriented position that must be able to operate independently with absolute minimal supervision.
· Prepare and implement Information System Security Plans and Protection Profiles.
· Work closely with local DCSA Representatives and government Information System Security Professionals (ISSP) to achieve system accreditation and maintain compliance in accordance with NISPOM, JAFAN, JSIG, ICD 503 & customer.
· Conduct regular audits to ensure that systems are being operated securely, and computer security policies and procedures are implemented as defined in security plans.
· Provide technical and user support for numerous standalone and network systems.
· Prepare materials for computer security education/awareness programs.
· Conduct investigations of computer security violations and incidents, reporting as necessary to management.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other technical discipline
· 2+ years of experience in a industrial security program, and knowledge of the DoD or other government security regulatory manuals.
· In-depth Knowledge of NISPOM, National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM)
· Completion of the Defense Security Service Academy (DSSA) NISPOM Chapter 8 Requirements.
· Active DOD Secret Security Clearance and ability to acquire a Top Secret/SCI security clearance and access
· System Administration experience with: Windows/Server 2008R2/2016/2019/WXP/W7/W10
· Must be a U.S. Citizen
· Master’s degree related field preferred.
· Experience leading multi-disciplinary teams and assignments
· Ability to act as a resource on security policies and procedures
· Ability to present analysis with clarity and professionalism; must be comfortable interacting with senior level management and portraying a strong professional image
· Project management skills with the focus on timely completion of tasks and the ability to identify and assess a changing array of risks
· Ability to communicate effectively both written and orally with all levels of personnel and management
· Ability to work well in a dynamic team environment with demands for high volume, good quality personal production
· MUST exhibit great organizational skills, an ability to prioritize tasks, be flexible to changing priorities as needed and can perform in a multi-tasked fast paced environment
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.