With the direction of the Public Relations lead, create data-driven social media strategies designed to engage users, drive traffic, obtain leads and convert to sales. Generate, edit, publish, and share daily multimedia content. Moderate branded social channels and interact with the general public and specialized audiences in a discerning, responsible manner in keeping with company best practices.
Education:Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media, Public Relations or Journalism. An expansive portfolio with proven results and professional recommendations may be accepted in lieu of formal education in some cases.
Experience / Knowledge / Skills
· Robust personal social media presence that demonstrates discernment, maturity, and ability to interact responsibly and dependably with the general public.
· Thorough understanding of social networks and tools, including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google My Business, YouTube, and various blogging platforms.
· Demonstrated knowledge of SEO tactics and strategies and algorithm-driven best practices.
· Critical thinker capable of taking a strategic message and translating it into various pieces of content, including designed and still imagery, as well as short and long form written content, with a minimum amount of oversight.
· Demonstrated ability to construct a digital media plan and communicate that plan to leadership and stakeholders.
· Ability to grasp the basics of the biotechnology and the stem cell industry quickly and thoroughly, while continually expanding personal knowledge base to create content that is increasingly nuanced.
· Eye for detail and commitment to quality.
· Proficient writer capable of producing accurate products for an array of audiences with speed and strong attention to detail.
· Able to work independently, prioritize, and effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Must be a true team player, comfortable working in a collaborative environment and in partnership with other departments.