Houston Eye Associates (HEA), the second largest ophthalmology practice in the nation, is a team of 57 board-certified ophthalmologists with advanced fellowship and specialty training in the field of ophthalmology. In addition to our physicians, Houston Eye Associates has 28 locations.
This internship gives each student great exposure on what it’s like to market in the health care industry across multiple locations. We are seeking internship help with digital marketing, review management and social media among other traditional marketing tasks. We also have the flexibility to personalize the internship experience to the interests of the student.
The marketing intern will be under the direct supervision of the Marketing Supervisor, Ashleigh Harris. For digital marketing projects, they will receive mentorship from our Digital Marketing Specialist, Tayler Harris. This internship is eligible for academic credit.
- Help manage reviews across all our review sites: Yelp, Facebook, Google, etc.
- Create and post blog content relevant to our patient base.
- Assist in the creation and photos for social media content.
- Perform administrative duties in support of marketing efforts such as departure mailers, and office organization.
- Provide support in marketing department on tasks involving our optical, surgery center, hearing center or clinics.