The Huntsman Finance Rotational Development Program is a dynamic and challenging 2 – 3 year professional development program designed for recent graduates or new career professionals. The intent is to develop potential future leaders of the finance organization. Program associates will receive hands-on experience and enhanced learning opportunities in a work setting at our Headquarters located in The Woodlands.
· Rotations every 6-9-month into different department and/or division in the Program
· Departments in the program potentially include Financial Planning & Analysis, Internal Audit, Accounting Shared Services Center, Consolidation, and Divisional Performance Management
· Exposure to and mentoring from Senior leaders within Huntsman’s Finance organization
· Opportunities to present to Senior leaders across departments at the end of each rotation
· Regular feedback sessions with rotation managers will allow for a two-way dialogue to maximize performance and growth opportunities.
· Upon successful completion of the program, the Development Program Associate may be placed in a full-time position within Huntsman.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
· Strategic and analytical thinking
· A willingness to resolve issues and problems in a timely manner
· A resourceful self-starter with the commitment and drive to set and then meet or exceed high standards and objectives
· Strong and open communication skills with team members and across diverse audiences
· The ability to develop rapport and credibility across the organization, promote ideas and proposals persuasively
· Ability to adapt and work in a dynamic, collaborative environment
· Strong computer skills using Excel and PowerPoint
What are the minimum qualifications?
· MBA or Master’s Degree with a minimum of 12 hours of Accounting, or
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with 2+ years related experience
· Financial certification such as CPA or CMA or working towards certification is preferred
· Relocation assistance is not an option for this role
· Sponsorship now or in the future is not approved for this role
What can we offer you?
Huntsman offers unsurpassed opportunities to build a successful future. Our diverse portfolio creates a range of career fields including manufacturing, research and development, technical services, sales and marketing, customer service – and the list goes on.
Here, you can make an impact and make a difference. Come join us!
Huntsman is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all qualified applicants for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identification, sexual orientation and/or expression or any other characteristic protected by law in every location in which we have facilities national or local.
Please refer to https://www.huntsman.com/privacy/online-privacy-notice for Company’s Data Privacy and Protection information.
All unsolicited resumes presented by recruitment agencies are treated as pro bono information or service.
Huntsman is aware of a scam involving fraudulent job offers. Huntsman does not make job offers until after a candidate has submitted a job application and has participated in a face-to-face interview. Please be advised that emails from Huntsman always end in “@huntsman.com” and that any job offer that requires payment or requires you to deposit a check is likely a scam. If you have questions about any open positions at Huntsman, please visit our Careers website at http://www.huntsman.com/corporate/a/Careers.