· Needs someone who can work on multiple things at the same time. Person will not be managing just one project; every day is different.
· Person should be flexible to adapt to doing something different every day. Someone who takes initiative and is a great leader is key to success.
· Standard activities, different e-learning platforms, ensuring people have access, setting up users in platform. Filling out user credentials.
· Exporting reports from e-learning platforms; working on registration site, understand basic trouble shooting skills if there is an error on the platform. Was it a user error and knowing when to escalate to client helpdesk/technical team.
· This person will be supporting various projects (TBD) and ad hoc requests for the Learning and Development team including ongoing support of our training registration site and monthly metrics reporting. HM is looking for someone who has good communication skills, can multi-task and complete assignments as directed (without following up), takes initiative, and knows how to use Excel to sort through datasets.
· Must be very proficient in excel.
· Needs someone who takes initiative and self-reliant/starter.
· At least 2-3 yrs of previous PM experience. Bachelor’s Degree.
· Needs someone who can manage adhoc projects on the fly.
· Top 5 things mgr is looking for in resumes are:
o Microsoft Excel Skills
o Ability to multitask
o Troubleshooting skills
o Nice to have: Learning and Development experience
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.