Actively manages a 3-month project by identifying problem/business case, working with key stakeholders to obtain necessary data, and developing potential solutions and recommendations for project owners. Utilizes strategic thinking and innovation to arrive at best possible solutions for business case. Actively participates with process review and redesign teams to provide analysis that enables improvements within department areas of focus. Establishes and maintains project plans and facilitates issue resolutions and escalation processes. Presents key highlights to system leaders and project owners. Departments of the system for internship experience include–but are not limited to–Revenue Cycle Services, Treasury, Financial Planning and Analysis, Strategy, Hospital-Based Finance. Internship assignments are comprised of all aspects of the system, providing the opportunity to gain high level healthcare industry knowledge, develop departmental strategy concepts, track projected ROI for the business unit, and deliver recommendations to department leaders based on researched outcomes.
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
• Degree in Finance, Business, or a related field preferred.
• Must be a first year MBA student.
•3-5 years of experience required.
• Two or more years of experience in a business analysis role is preferred.
• Requires demonstrated experience with PC applications, spreadsheets, database and presentation software.
• Requires proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.