Indigo Auto Group is seeking a Marketing & Events Manager based in Houston, Texas to join our team. This is a great opportunity to work for an exciting company in a fast-paced environment.
Marketing Manager Benefits
- Opportunity to work in a cohesive and supportive team environment
- Brand new, state-of-the-art facilities and equipment
- Comprehensive insurance plans; disability insurance paid for by the company
- 401(k) plus match
- Paid vacation days, sick days, and holidays
- Manage all store level marketing campaigns, from initial budget planning to campaign execution, distribution of assignments to internal team or agency, media negotiation/buying, campaign objectives and expectations, campaign recaps, and more.
- Manage all events and aspects of the event planning process, including collaboration with subcontractors, venue identification, menu development, printing and design of materials and budget tracking.
- Identify potential opportunities at the local level and create campaigns to capitalize on those opportunities.
- Ensure creative and messaging are consistent with the indiGO brand standards.
- Plan and organize monthly meetings with GMs and team to review prior month’s successes/challenges, review new programs and opportunities for the next month, and set 30-day outcomes, goals, and campaign messaging/strategy.
- Complete monthly budget/coop reviews with internal team.
- Obtain and maintain knowledge of compliance and co-op requirements for all manufacturers.
- Serve as day-to-day contact for regional manufacture marketing reps and manage manufacturer required marketing reporting.
- Ensure all stores remain compliant in required marketing activities and spend.
- Serve as the main day-to-day contact for all GMs and Marketing Management.
- Maintain communication with internal team and agency throughout the month on the marketing campaign status and current work-in-progress to ensure deadlines are met.
- Maintain consistent communication with executive management.
- Automotive experience required
- Positive attitude
- Extremely organized with a dedicated attention to detail
- Clear focus on delivering work of the highest quality
- Willing to submit to a drug test and criminal background check
- Maintain professional appearance and demeanor at all times