Indigo Services Consulting has partnered with a Real Estate client in West Houston to place a Marketing Associate. The ideal entry level marketing professional will assist with the day-to-day marketing activities in this fast-paced and growing office.
- Provide marketing support in the development of internal marketing materials and client presentations.
- Conduct research for marketing materials as requested by brokers and management.
- Offer new perspectives by participating in marketing brainstorming sessions
- Write reports weekly to be sent to local and national contacts.
- Use advanced knowledge of social media marketing platforms for company branding and integration of marketing materials generated for specific use.
- Work closely with 3rd party public relations firm on company ads/assignments.
- Perform any other duties as designated by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing or related field.
- One to two years in Marketing or related field.
- Advance level computer skills along with a working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficient knowledge of the latest versions of the Office 365 product.
- Prior experience using marketing software
- Organized and resourceful with a proven ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
- Detail-oriented and advance level proof reading skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas written and verbally.
- Ability to set expectations and have advance time management skills.