International Peace Institute (IPI) is an independent, international not-for-profit think tank dedicated to managing risk and building resilience to promote peace, security, and sustainable development. To achieve its purpose, IPI employs a mix of policy research, strategic analysis, and convening.
- Research and contribute to drafting analytical reports on issues related to international peace and security, including but not limited to peace operations, peacebuilding and sustaining peace, and mediation or protection of civilians, humanitarian issues and human rights;
- Interact with a broad range of international and regional actors working on these topics at the multilateral level;
- Assist with the substantive and technical preparation of virtual meetings and seminars;
- Contribute analysis and technical assistance to IPI’s internet presence;
- Participate in and contribute to interviews, meetings, seminars or workshops;
- Provide research support to the team as needed; and
Perform various administrative tasks in support of programming.