Position Title Member Relations Intern
Department Member Relations
Reports To Director of Alumni Engagement and Student Success
FLSA Status Non-exempt, part-time (approximately 28 hours per week)
Internship dates January-June 2022
Remote or In-Person at Arlington, Virginia (Rosslyn)
The Member Relations intern will support ISEP’s Member Relations division and be a key contributor to the team. This internship is important to the effective engagement with ISEP’s university members in both the United States and internationally, with the goal of increasing access and affordability of study abroad for ISEP students. This is a project-based position, which will require problem solving abilities and flexibility. It will also offer researching opportunities for qualified graduate students.
External: ISEP Coordinators at Member Institutions
Internal: Director of Alumni Engagement and Student Success, Program Assistant for Member Relations, Directors of Member Relations, University Relations Managers, Digital Marketing Coordinator
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Complete research on industry topics and internal data analysis, including competitor analysis for ISEP Direct programs
· Review ISEP member profiles and levels of member engagement
· Support the Member Relations team administratively with logistics, including document processing, messaging and website updates
· Assist with Alumni Event Planning and Outreach, especially in coordination with member universities
· Bachelor’s degree in international education, international relations, humanities, or other related areas.
· Outstanding communications skills with an ability to effectively engage a variety of stakeholders and experience providing quality customer service.
· A proven record of strong research and data analysis skills.
· Exceptional attention to detail
DESIRED ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
· Passion for international education and ISEP’s mission of inclusive excellence and affordability in global education.
· Foreign language ability.
· Self-directed, proactive, and enjoys working independently without extensive oversight.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit a cover letter and resumé to email@example.com with the subject line: “Member Relations Intern.” Application deadline: 11/12/2021. We strongly support diversity in the workplace.