Software Project & Operations Manager
Intervene K-12 is an ed-tech startup based in Houston. We are experiencing exponential growth. We provide assessments, analytics, and online instruction that assist struggling students overcome academic challenges. We work with clients throughout TX and are aggressively pursuing both domestic and international market expansion opportunities.
We are retooling our first-generation tech stack to scale with demand quickly. We want to kickoff building our 2nd generation platform before start of the summer. We are looking for a candidate that wants the opportunity to lead that effort and join the company at an early stage with a tremendous opportunity to grow with us.
The ideal candidate will need to learn quickly, gain an in depth understanding of our technology platform, and be able to manage a multi-functional international technology team in advancing the software platform.
Candidate will be responsible for driving technology team deliverables, managing timelines, and maintaining budgets while balancing shifting priorities. Thus, having strong business acumen and tech savvy is a must.
Candidate must be a self-learner able to adopt best-practices and continuously seek to improve.
Role & Responsibility
• Align business strategy to technology/ software development
• Interface with clients as POC for client technology teams
• Interface with internal teams POC responsible for technology
• Manage web development/programming projects
• Manage integrations with 3rd party applications
• Setup and manage QA personnel and processes
• Utilize SCRUM and Agile methods
• Work with dev team and business unit to develop and deliver new functions
• Gather and develop/ project requirements
• Create functional specifications, mockups, and user stories
• Scope out and manage work
• Create and manage timelines and budgets
• Direct offshore teams to complete functions/ projects
• Become intimately involved in the design processes product development
• Test out features and functions, ensure specifications are completed and deployed
• Lead the technology teams in the creation of amazing solutions that matter
MS, MIS, or MBA w/ technology background.
PMP or CAPM is a plus.
Experience 3-5 years.
To Apply – Send Resume with Subject Application to email@example.com