Invest for Better (IFB) is looking for a creative, upbeat and tenacious intern to take its social media and marketing strategy to the next level. Invest for Better is an organization seeking to empower all women to understand the power of their investment assets, learn how to align their investments with their values and activate those resources to make a more just and sustainable world for all. We help courageous women start Invest for Better Circles – intimate, peer-to-peer groups of women who help each other activate their investment resources for good – and raise awareness about resources and opportunities for women to invest purposefully.
Over the summer and fall of 2021, IFB will support the launch of a new book and offer on-line and personal learning curricula, along with scaling the Invest for Better Circle model.
- Manage social media platforms (Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter) for Invest for Better and the upcoming book Activate Your Money.
- Create and execute marketing campaigns to increase IFB Circle participation, book sales, website visits, and curriculum downloads
- Assist with event organization and planning
- Manage the email / website / blog/ calendar
- Business development and fundraising support
What you gain:
- Learn about the latest trends and opportunities in the values-aligned and impact investing fields
- Access to the Invest for Better expanding networks of female leaders in finance and impact
- Career and professional development coaching
- Creative liberty above and beyond what most internships offer and the opportunity to not only grow but shape a brand and image
- Flexible schedule (we don’t care when or where you work as long as the brand is growing!)