The primary job functions includes developing detailed quantitative analysis for evaluation of Multi-Family (apartments) acquisitions. The candidate will utilize commercial real estate broker information (e.g., trailing 12, rent roll, offering memorandum, etc.) and using an excel template develop a business model to make ‘go’ or ‘no-go’ decisions.
Virtual with face-to-face meetings as often as needed
Essential Functions (not all inclusive):
· Entrepreneurial oriented
· Works remotely and independently.
· Requires heavy analysis of multi-family properties for sale reviewing financials, rent roll, sub-market analysis, real estate taxes, etc.
Skills, Experience and Education:
· Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
· Experience independently developing financial and operational models to support acquisitions.
· Ability to import/organize/analyze large data sets from disparate sources.
· Exceptional analytical skills
· Self-starter with ability to thrive working independently and in a team environment.
· Real estate, finance or accounting major who enjoys business modeling
· Interested in a long-term opportunity.