Our SEO Specialist is responsible for analyzing, reviewing and executing the changes related to websites in order to get it optimized for search engines. The position is also responsible for maximizing the traffic that comes to our sites by improving the ranking within the search engine.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
· Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings
· Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
· Work with marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation
· Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. videos briefs, case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts)
· Develop and implement link building campaigns
· Stay current on industry, competitors and products
· Collaborate with other departments, like sales and product to develop and enhance strategies
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
· Google analytics, tag manager, data studio certified
· Google Adwords experience
· Search Console
· Ahrefs/SEMrush/ or other search engine tool experience
· HubSpot experience preferred but not mandatory
· Proven SEO experience 1+ years
· Experience managing campaigns for multiple websites
· Knowledgeable in white-hat SEO techniques, tools, and factors
· Google Search Console (Preferred)
· B2B SaaS experience a plus
Fifth year college or university program certificate, or two to four years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.