2019 Commercial Banking Winning Women Program (Fall)
September 6th – 7th in Chicago, IL
Our Winning Women Undergraduate Experience is designed to educate female sophomores and juniors about the Commercial Banking businesses within J.P. Morgan. Your participation could lead to an offer for the 2019 Commercial Banking Summer Analyst Program.
About our business
Commercial Banking delivers extensive industry knowledge, local expertise and dedicated service to U.S. and Canadian clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions and nonprofit entities with annual revenue ranging from $20 million to more than $2 billion. We also provide financing to real estate investors and owners.
Commercial Banking offers three summer analyst programs that provide valuable, hands-on work experience.
* Middle Market Banking & Specialized Industries (MMBSI) – The MMBSI summer analyst program will provide you with foundational skills in client management, credit structuring and product sales. You will work alongside seasoned professionals, building relationships and providing clients with access to our world-class banking solutions
* Corporate Client Banking &Specialized Industries (CCBSI) – The CCBSI summer analyst program will provide you with an introduction to corporate finance and credit analysis. You will work on a team of experienced professionals, leveraging our industry-leading product suite to help our corporate clients grow their businesses and execute on strategic initiatives
* Commercial Real Estate (CRE) – The CRE summer analyst program will provide you with an in-depth look into the real estate industry and Commercial Banking as a whole. You will work alongside nationally-recognized real estate professionals, drawing from the full spectrum of the firm’s resources to develop customized financial solutions to meet client needs
Our two-day event will provide you with a clear understanding of the way our businesses work and how you can contribute to the team as a summer analyst. Throughout the first day, you will meet with and hear from senior women in our businesses and engage in panel discussions, which are all designed to educate you about how we serve our clients. The sessions will prepare you for interviews the following day (Day 2) by giving you the chance to learn about Commercial Banking, ask questions and network with current employees.
The Commercial Banking Winning Women Undergraduate Experience will take place September 6-7, 2018 in Chicago, IL.
* Application Deadline: July 15, 2018 at 11:59pm EST
Please note that if selected, you will be required to travel to our Chicago office on the aforementioned dates. Attendance on both days is mandatory. Transportation and hotel accommodations will be provided by J.P. Morgan Chase.
The Winning Women Undergraduate Experience is open to rising female sophomores (graduating May 2021) and rising juniors (graduating May 2020) from all majors who are interested in Commercial Banking and who meet the following requirements:
* Minimum cumulative GPA of a 3.2
* Authorization to work permanently in the U.S.
*Application and required attachments
To participate in the Winning Women Experience, you'll need to demonstrate intelligence, ambition and an interest in financial services. We're looking for strong communicators with solid analytical, quantitative and technical skills. This is a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, which requires excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
How to Apply
Apply here: https://jpmchase.taleo.net/careersection/10140/jobdetail.ftl?job=180045290