HUMAN RESOURCES SPECIALIST – BAYTOWN, TEXAS
At JSW Steel, we believe in creating sustainable growth while balancing utilization of natural resources and social development in our business decisions. We also believe in pursuing our business objectives ethically, transparently and with accountability to our stakeholders across the value chain.
Our purpose gives us the conviction to build, and our values guide our behaviors. This forms the foundation on which our actions are built. Our values ensure consistency when dealing with customers, vendors, partners, and Team Members. We call them the 5Cs of JSW Steel: Confidence, Courage, Commitment, Compassion and Collaboration.
More information about our company is available at https://www.jswsteel.us/ or by following us on LinkedIn.
- The Human Resources Specialist is responsible for the full life cycle of employment, including recruitment/selection, benefits administration, performance management and compensation planning.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field.
- Must be able to use data to drive decision making.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to influence.
- Must work well as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Work with the HR Team to ensure a positive employee experience throughout the employment life cycle for all Team Members.
- Staff open positions.
- Build strong relationships with all employees in client groups.
- Define and document practices and policies.
- Investigate employee concerns.
- Conduct wage surveys.